(Australian Associated Press)
HE HAS HIS MOTHER’S TOUCH:
* Prince Harry has kept the late Princess Diana’s legacy alive by continuing her work with charities such as Sentebale, the HALO Trust and UNICEF.
* He retraced his mother’s footsteps by visiting Angola in South Africa in 2003, where Princess Diana made headlines in 1997 by visiting victims of land mines and walking over a minefield.
HE IS A MAN OF UNIFORM:
* The 32-year-old is also known as Captain Wales after serving in the army for ten years, rising to the rank of Captain and undertaking two tours of Afghanistan.
* He wrapped up his decade-long service with the British Army by spending a month on attachment with Aussie troops in Perth and Darwin.
HE SHARES HIS HEARTACHE WITH THE WORLD:
* Prince Harry recently opened up about his personal anguish and the problems caused by bottling up his emotions following the loss of his mother.
* Alongside the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, he has spearheaded the Heads Together campaign which aims at highlighting the importance of discussing mental health.
But while the fifth-in-line for the throne has transformed into a respectable knight in shining armour, the world cannot forget his scandalous “Party Prince” years.
THE FORMER BAD BOY’s EXPLOITS:
* In 2002, Harry made headlines when he was pictured partying naked in a Las Vegas hotel.
* In 2005 he copped criticism for dressing up as a Nazi at a “colonial and natives” costume party – only weeks before Holocaust Memorial Day.
* Known for his prankster antics, the prince had guests in stitches at the evening wedding reception of the “Dude” and Duchess of Cambridge in 2011 when he donned a fez and stood on a table to deliver his best man speech.