This Collection Statement is a requirement of the Australian Privacy Act and contains details about how Feedsy and our related entities and associates (we, us, our) may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you.
We are an APP entity for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and any related privacy codes. Our contact details are set out below.
By ticking “I have read and understand the Collection Statement”, you confirm that you have read and understood this Collection Statement.
How we collect and hold personal information
If you do not provide us with your personal information we may be unable to provide you with the products and/or services you require or continue our relationship with you.
Purposes for collecting personal information and who we disclose it to.
- to personalise our communications with you;
- to sell and promote our, and certain of our contractors and service providers’, products and services to you;
- to provide or arrange for certain of our contractors and service providers to provide news articles and updates to you;
- to provide you with a better service in supplying you (or others you use or subscribe to our products and services through) with our products and services;
- to assist in investigating your complaints, feedback and inquiries; and
- for other purposes which are reasonably necessary in connection with our normal functions and activities.
We may disclose your personal information to the following kinds of entities: our contractors, consultants, advisers, associates and related entities; the owners or operators of any app or platform that you have subscribed for through us; entities that provide services to us; any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint made by you about us; and other entities with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
How you may access or seek correction of your personal information or make a complaint
Our contact details
Direct marketing opt-out
You can unsubscribe to our communications to you at any time by clicking unsubscribe on our email communications or contacting our Privacy Officer as per the contact details above.
Last update of this Collection Statement: 15 May 2014